6 tips for shopping online safely Cyber Monday
1. Update your security program on your PC and Mobile Phone. Keep the Scan Virus is always to remove the malware, including viruses, Trojans Key Logger can track your stolen information.
2. Do not click on unknown links, e-mail is strictly prohibited because it could lead the Web Phishing steals sensitive information such as your address information, Telephone Number, Credit card information.
3. Price Survey by surfing various websites, e-commerce has been compared to each other and compared to sales in the real world, such as shopping malls, flea market that sells a variety of cheap real. And to note that the actual selling price.
4. Purchases with a credit card You may be worried about a credit card to cut it. In fact, credit card, it helps a lot. A system to monitor payments.
And spending Either via phone, SMS and internet, and some companies already have insurance coverage and protection against loss or theft with.
As if not satisfied with the product, you can also cancel and refund immediately. I suggest you read the terms before using a credit card at all times.
5. Note that the site Or the product is reliable or not. Read the reviews before buying.
6. Finally, do not spend till bankruptcy. Purchases that really require.
Just as your purchases via the Internet during Cyber Monday will be a product that was cheap, safe and happy to receive the goods or prepared to give a gift to friends or loved ones.