Advantages and Disadvantages of Engagement Ring
Every woman has wished of having an Engagement Ring before she enters into married life. They desire that their partners will give them an Engagement Ring for it symbolizes bonding and everlasting love between the two of them.
For every woman, it is a dream come true if she has a Diamond Ring on her finger because it reminds her of the proposal. Having an Engagement Ring obliges you to take care of it and make it free from dirt.
You should be aware of the problems that you will encounter in having this type of Ring. Continual care and cleaning are required with this.
Furthermore, comprising this kind of Ring has several advantages and disadvantages. Below are the list of the pros and cons.
1. Has a high quality – Rest assured that having a Diamond Engagement Ring will really beautify you. An Engagement Ring has a high quality for it is hard and made of precious metal. You will certainly be happy having this type of jewelry.
2. Best investment – For a lot of people, having a Diamond Engagement Ring is the best investment ever. It is really a treasure you should keep for it is very costly and expensive and can be useful when in times of financial crisis.
1. Can cause allergies to some people – Some Rings are made up of nickel. And some people have allergic reactions to nickel. Therefore, before purchasing a Ring, try it first and know if you are sensitive to certain metals.
2. Do not mix with other jewelry – Put in mind that you should not mix the Diamond Engagement Ring with other Diamonds and Gems.
If you keep them together, they could instantly scratch and chip one another. In taking care of the Ring, enclose it with a tissue paper or utilize a case that is made of fabric lined to assure the safety of your Ring.
3. Do not wear your Ring while swimming – Take away your Ring if you go swimming in a pool or beach. You may lose your Ring when you put on them while swimming for it may fall off the beach or swimming pool because your finger will reduce in size when you are in the water.
Furthermore, do not use your Ring when you try to put on oils or balms on your hand for it will put up unwarranted grime and rubbish and can be a source of dullness to your Ring.10